Questions? Email or Call 651.222.0846
- Revenue Criminal Investigations Director –
$ 68,069-$ 97,969 annually
The Minnesota Department of Revenue is seeking a strong leader to manage our Criminal Investigations Division responsible for conducting investigations of alleged tax crimes and preparing prosecutorial evidence to support legal actions. Proven supervisory and management skills required. Familiarity with criminal investigative techniques, and knowledge of the criminal justice system and Minnesota tax laws desired.To see full job announcement with instructions on how to apply, go to the State Careers site at www.mn.gov/careers and search for job posting number 15REV000082. Online resumes and written responses must be received no later than July 21, 2015.
(posted June 29, 2015)
- Notice of U.S. Magistrate Judge VacancyThe Judicial Conference of the United States has authorized the appointment of one full-time United States Magistrate Judge for the United States District Court for the District of Minnesota.The current salary of the full-time position is $185,012 per year and the position will be located in Minneapolis or St. Paul. The term of office for a full-time magistrate judge is eight years; incumbents may be reappointed to successive terms.The full public notice, application instructions, and application form are available on the Court’s website at www.mnd.uscourts.gov. Applications must be received no later than 5:00 p.m. Central Time on Friday, July 31, 2015.(posted June 12)
- Insurance Services Associate
Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP, a leading national law firm, is seeking an Associate with 3-4 years of litigation experience for its Minneapolis office. The ideal candidate has a background in insurance coverage, experience litigating in federal court, strong research and writing skills, notable academic credentials, and a commitment to exceptional client service.This is an exceptional opportunity for candidates seeking a high level of responsibility in a diverse and progressive law firm environment. The Firm offers a competitive benefits package and opportunity for advancement. MN bar required.Please submit your cover letter, resume, transcript, and a writing sample in confidence through the firm’s website (www.hinshawlaw.com). Please upload all required documents into one PDF attachment.Only candidates contacted for an interview will receive a response. Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP is an Affirmative Action EEO Employer.(posted June 10)
- This space available.
- This space available.
- MEDIATION TRAINING IN ST PAUL
The transformative approach. Family, Civil and Advanced plus New 1-day Negotiation Course. Highly-rated curriculum and instructor. Register now for early-bird rates. simon-mediation.com Dan@twincitiesmediation.com 651-699-5000.
- ATTORNEY COACH / CONSULTANT
Attorney coach/consultant Roy S. Ginsburg provides marketing, practice management and strategic planning services to individual lawyers and firms. www.royginsburg.com, email@example.com, (612) 812-4500.