Questions? Email or Call 651.222.0846
- The City of Minneapolis is hiring an Assistant City Attorney I.
The position, under general supervision of the Litigation Manager, performs professional legal work of ordinary difficulty and complexity involving civil litigation and related matters. The position represents the City, in civil litigation and related matters, including advice concerning investigation and development of cases, broad policy level guidance, and representation.
Application Process: ALL applicants MUST submit a completed:
• City of Minneapolis application in TeamMinneapolis, via www.minneapolismn.gov/jobs
• A copy of your Attorneys license (via TeamMinneapolis)
• Resume (via TeamMinneapolis)
• Response to screening questions (via TeamMinneapolis)
• Applicants failing to follow the application process will not be considered.
• Resumes are not being accepted in place of an official City of Minneapolis application.ELIGIBLE LIST WILL EXPIRE TWO MONTHS AFTER BEING ESTABLISHED
The City of Minneapolis is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
- ASSOCIATE ATTORNEY
Tewksbury & Kerfeld, a small, progressive, Minneapolis litigation law firm seeks an associate with 2+ years of experience in plaintiff personal injury litigation. Top notch research and writing skills and good academic credentials required. Competitive salary and benefits. Send or fax resume with salary history to:
TEWKSBURY & KERFELD
Attn : Elizabeth Kerfeld
88 South Tenth Street, Suite 300
Minneapolis, MN 55403
[posted August 27]
- MEDIATION TRAINING IN ST PAUL
The transformative approach. Family, Civil and Advanced plus New 1-day Negotiation Course. Highly-rated curriculum and instructor. Register now for early-bird rates. simon-mediation.com Dan@twincitiesmediation.com 651-699-5000.
- ATTORNEY COACH / CONSULTANT
Attorney coach/consultant Roy S. Ginsburg provides marketing, practice management and strategic planning services to individual lawyers and firms. www.royginsburg.com, email@example.com, (612) 812-4500.