The Barrister is the official publication of the Ramsey County Bar Association. It reaches a target audience of approximately 2,700 attorneys, judges and other legal professionals in the Ramsey County and Twin Cities area.
The Barrister informs readers of upcoming events, CLEs, and current local legal news.
Recent Issues of the Barrister
All files are .pdf
For older issues, contact the RCBA office at 651.222.0846.
Have an idea for a Barrister article or would you like to submit an article you have written? Please contact Sharon Elmore at SElmore@mnbars.org.
Contents of the Barrister are arranged in a reader-friendly format and, unlike lengthier publications, advertising space in the Barrister is limited, so your information earns high visual impact.
All advertisements must be submitted by the first day of the month preceding the issue. (For example, the deadline for the March issue is February 1; the deadline for the April issue is February 1.) The months of January/February, May/June, July/August and November/December are combined. The deadlines are December 1, April 1, June 1 and October 1, respectively.
- All advertisements will be printed in the Barrister’s duotone mix.
- All advertisements are subject to editing and must be approved by the Barrister staff.
- All advertisements should be sent to the managing editor in electronic format. It is preferred that clients submit display ads in pdf format. Display ads may also be submitted in psd, eps, or jpeg format.
- Ads may be submitted via CD or email.
- A display ad may be developed from submitted information, free of charge.
- All advertising clients will be invoiced. Clients may pay for several months of ad space in advance if they choose.
The Ramsey County Bar Association reserves the right to accept or reject any advertising at its discretion. Acceptance of any advertisement does not constitute endorsement.
Advertisers are responsible for submitting ads with accurate spelling, information and in an acceptable format. The advertiser assumes liability for all claims or suits arising by reason of publication of any ad furnished by advertiser.
Liability of the publisher for any error it makes is limited to the cost of the advertisement.
Adopted December 8, 2004
Reserving Ad Space
Contact: Nicole Altobell, Bookkeeper
W710 First National Bank Building
332 Minnesota Street, St. Paul, MN, 55101
8″ x 10.5″
7.5″ x 5″
3.75″ x 5″
2.5″ x 2″
- 30 words or less with border
- Each word over 30 is an additional $0.50
- For shorter ads (30 words or less), post your ad online for an additional $20
- $1 per word
- All online ads are in classified format
Hyperlink to Website
Hyperlink to Email
Both Website and Email