Questions? Email or Call 651.222.0846
- ASSOCIATE GENERAL COUNSEL – METROPOLITAN COUNCIL
- COURT APPOINTED COUNSEL – ANOKA COUNTY JUVENILE COURT
The Associate General Counsel works in the following areas as well as litigation: contracts and procurement, construction law, public records and open meeting law, employment law, environmental law, real property, and comprehensive planning and land use. This position will have a focus in the areas of real estate, including eminent domain, public contracting, land use, and public-private initiatives.
Annual salary: $87,006-$123,427
Requirements: JD degree from an accredited law school; and seven (7) years of recent experience in the practice of law. Licensed to practice law in the state of Minnesota and in good standing.
Desired Qualifications: Current admission to practice in the Federal District Court of Minnesota. Preference given to those with substantive or litigation experience in Minnesota in a governmental setting with an emphasis in one or more of the following areas:
· Real Property – land acquisition, condemnation, relocation benefits, and purchase and lease agreements for public projects.
· Contracts and Procurement – public contracts for goods and services and public construction contracts involving state and federal financing/grant and loan funds.
· Construction Law – large public projects primarily transit and wastewater treatment projects.
· Comprehensive Planning and Land Use – local comprehensive plans, metropolitan system plans, regional grant and loan programs.
· Public Sector representation.
Applications received on or before November 3 will be given preference.
TO APPLY: Applicants MUST submit the Metropolitan Council’s online employment application – more information and application instructions at www.metrocouncil.org 10/11
Anoka County is requesting qualifications from all interested parties to provide legal services for indigent parents of juveniles at court appearances and proceedings at the Anoka County Courthouse related to Truancy, Child Protection, Termination of Parental Rights, Permanent Placement, and Voluntary Placement pursuant to Minn. Stat. Chaps. 260, 260A, 260C and 260D.
Lawyers providing qualifications will have the information maintained on a list for use by Anoka Court Administration and the Tenth Judicial District Bench in the event that the regularly contracted court appointed counsel are unavailable to provide service.
Qualifications Due by
October 13th, 2017
1 :00 p.m.
See Full Posting Here
- NOTICE OF COMMENT PERIOD ON THE REAPPOINTMENT OF U.S. MAGISTRATE JUDGE LEO I. BRISBOIS
The U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota invites comments from members of the bar and public as to whether incumbent U.S. Magistrate Judge Leo I. Brisbois should be recommended for reappointment. Comments should be received by 5:00 p.m. (CST) on Friday, December 1, 2017, and may be directed to:
U.S. District Court Clerk’s Office
ATTN: Tricia Pepin, Chief Deputy Clerk
300 South Fourth Street, Room 202
Minneapolis, MN 55415
To view the full public notice, visit the Court’s website at www.mnd.uscourts.gov.
- OFFICE SPACE AVAILABLE
Robert Espeset/ESPE LAW has office space available for lease at 4525 Allendale Drive in White Bear Lake. All-inclusive pricing. Contact Nichole at 651-426-9980 or firstname.lastname@example.org 9/12
- MEDIATION TRAINING IN ST. PAUL
- ATTORNEY COACH / CONSULTANT
Mediation Training: Qualify for Supreme Court Roster. Learn approach most likely to settle cases and exceed parties’ expectations. Earn 30 or 40 CLE’s. Highly-Rated Course. St. Paul. 612-824-8988. Transformativemediation.com, Dan@transformativemediation.com 9/22
Attorney coach/consultant Roy S. Ginsburg provides marketing, practice management and strategic planning services to individual lawyers and firms. www.royginsburg.com, email@example.com, (612) 812-4500.