Questions? Email or Call 651.222.0846
- STAFF ATTORNEY, UPPER MIDWEST PENSION RIGHTS PROJECT – METROPOLITAN AREA AGENCY ON AGING
- CONFLICTS & ETHICS ATTORNEY
- TUBMAN STAFF ATTORNEY
- COMMERCIAL TRANSACTIONS ASSOCIATE
Potential for part time or job share
Starting salary of $52,000 – $60,000
For more information and to apply go to https://metroaging.isolvedhire.com/jobs/25590.html
Robins Kaplan LLP, a national litigation law firm, has an exciting opportunity in Minneapolis for a talented individual to join our firm. Under direction of the Professional Responsibility Chair, the Conflicts and Ethics Attorney will review and analyze potential conflicts relating to new and lateral attorney candidates and potential conflicts relating to new clients and matters. The Conflicts and Ethics Attorney will also review and draft engagement agreements, informed-consent agreements, and ethical-wall memorandum. The Conflicts and Ethics Attorney will also review outside-counsel guidelines and law-firm marketing materials and perform other projects as needed.
Keys to Success:
• J.D. required
• Active bar licensure
• 5+ years of law-firm experience preferred, in general litigation, risk-management, or corporate compliance
• Experience in conflicts identification and clearance in a law firm, including drafting and reviewing ethical-wall memorandum for new hires or client matters, and informed-consent agreements for client matters
• Experience preferred with researching multiple jurisdictions and jurisdiction-specific rules as they relate to conflicts of interest and attorney advertising
• Strong, functional knowledge of the ABA’s Model Rules of Professional Conduct
• Experience performing legal research and research on corporations (Lexis/Westlaw, Bloomberg, etc.)
• Ability to work on complex legal issues and requests in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment
• Strong writing and drafting skills and oral communication skills
• Proficiency in Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Adobe, Filesite/Desksite and other document-management software
• Experience with Intapp Open, Elite, or other conflicts modules preferred
Robins Kaplan LLP is a firm you can be proud to be associated with. We offer competitive compensation, rich benefits, a respectful environment, and the opportunity for a rewarding and impactful career with a dynamic group of professionals. Consider us for your next career stop and apply on-line with a letter of interest, resume, copy of law school transcript and legal writing sample. https://www.robinskaplan.com/careers/openings/apply-online?FilterREID=4
Robins Kaplan LLP is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse workforce. 6/11
Tubman is seeking a full-time family law attorney to provide legal representation and advice to low income individuals and families in family law matters including but not limited to: divorce, child custody, third party custody, order for protection and harassment restraining order matters. Priority for services are given to survivors of domestic abuse and other underrepresented populations.
Position is located in South Minneapolis. Salary dependent upon experience and qualifications.
See full posting at https://tubman.org/ 5/21
Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP, a leading national law firm, seeks an Associate with 5 – 10 years of commercial transactions experience to join our Minneapolis office. The ideal candidate must have 5+ years of experience in the areas of general corporate law, real estate transactions (including leasing, acquisitions and dispositions), asset based and real estate lending/commercial finance, and other commercial transactions. Experience in employment law or estate planning is a plus, but not required. Solid writing skills are essential. Candidates should have an interest in participating in business development efforts and must be committed to exceptional client service, with top quality work product. This is an exceptional opportunity for candidates seeking a high level of responsibility in a diverse and progressive law firm. The law firm offers a competitive benefits package and opportunity for advancement. MN license required.
Please submit your cover letter, resume, unofficial transcript and writing sample in confidence by clicking the “APPLY” button. Please upload all required documents as one PDF attachment.
Only candidates contacted for an interview will receive a response. As an EOE/AA employer, Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicants age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Apply at: https://hinshawlaw.applicantstack.com/x/apply/a2j6h4h3di6v 5/14
Notice of Comment Period on the Reappointment of U.S. Magistrate Judge Tony N. Leung
The U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota invites comments from members of the bar and public as to whether incumbent U.S. Magistrate Judge Tony N. Leung should be recommended for reappointment. Comments should be received by 5:00 p.m. (CST) on Monday, June 25, 2018, and may be directed to:
U.S. District Court Clerk’s Office
ATTN: Tricia Pepin, Chief Deputy Clerk
300 South Fourth Street, Room 202
Minneapolis, MN 55415
To view the full public notice, visit the Court’s website at www.mnd.uscourts.gov.
- OFFICE SPACE AVAILABLE
Robert Espeset/ESPE LAW has office space available for lease at 4525 Allendale Drive in White Bear Lake. All-inclusive pricing. Contact Nichole at 651-426-9980 or firstname.lastname@example.org 5/31
- MEDIATION TRAINING IN ST. PAUL
- ATTORNEY COACH / CONSULTANT
Mediation Training in St. Paul. The transformative approach. Family, Civil and Advanced plus New 1-day Negotiation Course. Highly-rated curriculum and instructor. Register now for early-bird rates. simon-mediation.com, Contact: Dan@simon-mediation.com 612-824-8988 9/22
Attorney coach/consultant Roy S. Ginsburg provides marketing, practice management and strategic planning services to individual lawyers and firms. www.royginsburg.com, email@example.com, (612) 812-4500.