- This event has passed.
Fredrikson & Byron’s Annual Opportunity to Lead Event
November 21, 2017@7:30 am-10:00 am
- Meredith Moore Crosby, Executive Vice President, Leverette Weekes
- Jennifer Shomenta Maki, Managing Director Ag Supply Chain North America, Cargill
- Heather Manley, CEO, On-Demand Services Group
- Michelle A. Miller, Vice President, Chief Counsel, Employment Law, Medtronic plc
- Sondra Samuels, President & CEO, Northside Achievement Zone
Moderator: Sandra Smalley-Fleming, Shareholder, Fredrikson & Byron, P.A.
Fredrikson & Byron’s annual leadership discussion, continuing the conversation to find pathways to leadership opportunities for a more diverse community.
Hear from a panel of leaders who are eager to help attendees examine and move beyond the barriers that have limited so many from accessing positions of influence.
Time: 7:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
Location: Medtronic Corporate Headquarters, 710 Medtronic Parkway NE, Minneapolis
Credit: Elimination of bias credits will be applied for
Print Media Sponsor: Minnesota Monthly