- This event has passed.
Solo Small Firm: Affordable Care Act – What You Need to Know
December 3, 2015@8:30 am-10:10 am
Presenter: David Holt, Healthcare Attorney
- Facts versus fiction for common conversation topics
- The individual and employer mandates including penalties for noncompliance
- Employment law implications including payroll, whistle-blower protections and reporting requirements
- MNsure overview, hardships and appeals
- Practical pointers for solo and small-firm practitioners
Registration (and breakfast): 8:00-8:30 a.m.
CLE presentation: 8:30-10:00 a.m.
Location: Louisiana Café, 613 Selby Avenue, St. Paul, MN
Credit: 1.5 credits approved
Cost (includes breakfast): $20 RCBA members; $30 non-members