The Ramsey County Bar Association is seeking nominations for this year’s Law Day Awards, which will be presented at an upcoming Law Day CLE.
Nominations are due by February 12, 2018. Contact Cheryl Dalby, RCBA Executive Director, at email@example.com or 651.789.3751, with any questions.
Liberty Bell Award
The individual (a non-lawyer) selected has been involved in activities which:
- Promote a better understanding of our government
- Encourage respect for the law and the courts
- Stimulate a deeper sense of individual responsibility under the law
- Contribute to the effective functioning of our institutions of government
- Inculcate a better understanding and appreciation of the rule of law
Distinguished Humanitarian Service Award
Individual (a lawyer) demonstrates:
- Substantial length of humanitarian service to the bar and the community
- Outstanding professional performance
- Outstanding achievement in service to the citizens of Ramsey County
- Leadership in the development of law in our community
- Substantial commitment to preserving and carrying out the vision of our Constitution
Excellence in Diversity Award
The RCBA Diversity Committee is accepting nominations for the Excellence in Diversity Award. This award is intended to recognize substantial and long-term contributions to the furtherance of diversity and inclusion, civil rights, civil liberties, or human rights.